Since they don't have trick-or-treating in our city, on Halloween, we had a little Halloween party with our friends out here. We had the kids dress up in their costumes and then we played a few little games. It was really fun and the kids had a great time playing. It made it feel like Halloween!
Lady Bug Madelyn

All the kids

Cake Walk

Madelyn, Melody & Bergen

Elena, Drake & Ava

Emily holding Madelyn, Holly holding Liberty

Madelyn & her bucket
2 comments:
Melissa, I admire you so much! Sometimes I wish I lived by you so you could make friends for me! And, I couldn't help but notice your food storage in the basement, great job. Another reason I need to live by you! The kids look so cute, I just can't get enough of Drake wearing his hat even with his dino costume on. Something he'll look back at someday and laugh.
Thanks, I wish you were here too. It would be so fun. Drake and Madelyn would love having your kids here. And about Drake's hat, I think we will all look back and laugh, if we're not already laughing now.
Post a Comment