We went to the mall today and met Santa. The kids got to sit on his lap. Santa said he would bring Drake presents for Christmas and Drake is very excited about that. Madelyn was afraid of Santa but I'm sure he will still bring her presents too. We also watched Santa in a parade, saw a magic show, got FREE McDonalds Breakfast and got to meet Curious George again. He must love Chicago. It was a fun filled day to kick off the Christmas season a little early.
Drake with Santa

Madelyn pulling Santa's hat off

Yummy Breakfast


Watching the parade

The parade

The magician

Drake & Curious George

Drake hugging Him
2 comments:
HOW FUN! I'm ready for Christmas, it's coming quickly and I'm not ready as far as buying gifts-- have to get birthdays out of the way first, but I'm ready for the season. Is it cold? Your kids look so cute and it sounds like such a fun day!
I hear you on the birthday thing. Madelyn's birthday is a week from today. She will be 1 and i can't believe it. We are so excited for Christmas though. Drake saw Rudolph run across the road today. He ran right in front of our car. He was getting ready for Christmas. It's been a little hard believing it's almost the holiday season though because of the weather. We have had the best fall. It has been anywhere from upper 40's to upper 60's. It just isn't that cold and doesn't look like winter is coming. We sure are enjoying it though.
Post a Comment