Drake wanted to show everyone his puppy. He is so proud of it. I'm sure most of you have seen it and smelled it too. He loves that puppy more than anything in the world.
I was trying to teach him how to smile and that's what came out. I couldn't complain because he usually just squints his eyes for a smile. At least we got some facial expression in there, right? :) Kids are so cute. I can't wait for Drake and Johnny to play! Drake will be in heaven playing with another boy, there are only 3 boys out here and LOTS of girls.
2 comments:
That smile reminds me SOOOO much of Johnny's forced smile when he was the same age. Funny that they think they look happy making such a face!
I was trying to teach him how to smile and that's what came out. I couldn't complain because he usually just squints his eyes for a smile. At least we got some facial expression in there, right? :) Kids are so cute. I can't wait for Drake and Johnny to play! Drake will be in heaven playing with another boy, there are only 3 boys out here and LOTS of girls.
Post a Comment