Madelyn turned 1 today. It was really fun. She got a lot of presents (although Drake thought they were all his). She loved her cake too. She almost ate the whole cake. We filmed her eating the cake, but I can't post it on the blog, it's too big. She sure went to town. You can look at the pictures though. It was a great day!
Birthday Signs Presents
Madelyn's Cake-She LOVES CareBears Eating her own cake-She LOVED it. Can't you tell?
Happy Birthday, Madelyn! We're so glad you had a good day and that you got good cake and lots of presents-- they look so fun!! We can't wait to see you, we're counting down the days!
What fun pictures! We are glad it was a great day! If she got to eat a cake....it was a great day and you know who she takes after if she does that....yes-it's me! Funnier than the video of Drake is watching him watch Mike, who I can see in my imagination (memory) doing the dance so Drake will know what to do! Love you! MOM
Hey Melissa! I was on Julie's blog and I found your blog! Your kids are so adorable. It's too bad that we never got together while we were out there. I heard you guys are coming out for Christmas so we'll see you then! We were home the weekend before Thanksgiving and we got to see your parents, Isaac, and Jordan. It's been a long time since we've seen them. Anyway here's the link to our family blog.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie! And great dance moves Drake. I really like the CareBear cake, very Madelyn. :)
Happy Birthday, Madelyn! We're so glad you had a good day and that you got good cake and lots of presents-- they look so fun!! We can't wait to see you, we're counting down the days!
What fun pictures! We are glad it was a great day! If she got to eat a cake....it was a great day and you know who she takes after if she does that....yes-it's me!
Funnier than the video of Drake is watching him watch Mike, who I can
see in my imagination (memory) doing the dance so Drake will know what to do! Love you! MOM
Hey Melissa! I was on Julie's blog and I found your blog! Your kids are so adorable. It's too bad that we never got together while we were out there. I heard you guys are coming out for Christmas so we'll see you then! We were home the weekend before Thanksgiving and we got to see your parents, Isaac, and Jordan. It's been a long time since we've seen them. Anyway here's the link to our family blog.
www.thesimpsonshindig.blogspot.com
Post a Comment