Thursday, November 8, 2007

Madelyn Crawling

I know that some of you wanted to see Madelyn crawl. I'm pretty sure she will be walking by the time we come home for Christmas so I thought I'd make a video for those of you that care. She's pretty good and very fast. It won't be long before she's walking though.

2 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

She is so grown up! I can't wait to see her again. I can't believe how fast she is! I especially love Drake egging her on still wearing his hat, does he ever take it off? You should buy him another one in a size bigger so when he grows out of this one he'll have another one. I wonder how many years away that will be ...

Unknown said...

Madelyn is fast, but it's probably because she has to get away from Drake all the time. He just tortures her to no end. He acts like a big brother. That crazy hat. He sleeps with it on. I have to hide it on Sunday mornings just so he won't wear it to church. He goes EVERYWHERE with it. We have tried to get him new hats but he won't wear them. It was one of my brothers OLD hats and he won't wear anything else. It fits my head so I'm not too worried about him growing out of it, but hopefully he's out of that phase by then. Although it is nice not having to do his hair every day.