Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

Our ward has "trunk-or-treat" out here because most cities have trick-or-treating on Sundays (and usually during church). They have games and the kids get a lot of candy. I think it's the way to go. Drake got more candy in 20 minutes than he would have in a couple hours of going door to door. We had a great time, especially with Grandma and Grandpa Simpson here. Drake was a Dragon and Madelyn was a Lady Bug.

Drake the Dragon

Madelyn the Lady Bug


Drake & Madelyn



Our Family

Grandma & Grandpa

Madelyn & Daddy

Drake's candy

Emma, Drake, Liberty, Madelyn

Drake fishing

Madelyn & Daddy

Cake Walk with Grandpa

Bean Bag Toss

Getting his Prize

2 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Cute! Nothing beats kids in costumes.

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Madelyn and Drake look so cute in their costumes! I'm so glad that I can see your web albums. They're growing up so fast and looking like they had fun with your parents Melissa!