Monday, December 31, 2012

BYU Poinsettia Bowl Game

Mike and I took a trip over to San Diego to watch BYU play San Diego State in the Poinsettia Bowl. We met up with one of our friend's from Spokane who now lives in San Diego, Seth Herway. We had lunch with him and then went to the game. I wasn't sure BYU was going to win the game but then the Cougars busted it open. They ended up winning and it was amazing! Kyle Van Noy (defense) played out of his mind! We had great seats and it was a blast. Although I was freezing the whole game and Mike had to take off his sweatshirt to give to me, it was still worth every second. We made a day trip out of it and got home at 3am. We still had our normal lives to live, getting the kids off to school and work for Mike. We were both totally wiped out but like I said it was worth it! It was so fun to get away and watch BYU play. What a game!
Mike & Seth
Ziggy Ansah

No comments: