Isac and Jen's Wedding
Isac (my brother) and Jen got married the first weekend we were there. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them before they left.
Michael & Whitney
Crazy Jordan & Sadie
Spray Park with Cousins (Johnny, Maggie and Josie)and Aunt Tyra
We went to the spray park in Rexburg with Mike's family. It is a cute little park and the kids had a blast.
Madelyn & Drake swimming
Tyra & Madelyn going down the slide
Madelyn playing in the water
Cheese
Drake going down the slide
Josie putting bubbles in Madelyn's hair
Michael and Whitney's Wedding
We didn't get a picture of us with Michael (my brother) and Whitney and I am really sad about that, but we have this picture of them from Isac & Jen's wedding.
We did get a picture of Madelyn dancing with Whitney though. Whitney is from Virginia so her reception was not your typical one. They had a dance and other fun things. It was a blast and I loved the change.
Drake on Grandpa's shoulders
Whitney & Madelyn dancing
Excited Drake (Someone said he looks like Simon on American Idol)
Cupcake Tree
Jordan dancing with Madelyn
Park with Cousins & Aunt Tyra
We went to the park with Grandpa Peterson, Tyra, & the cousins and ate lunch. Scott and Jorine came too. It was a party.
Drake, Maggie, Tyra
Madelyn going down the slide
Madelyn & Maggie
Madelyn & Josie
Maggie & Drake
Camping with Grandma and Grandpa Simpson
My mom and dad took the kids camping in the motorhome overnight. The kids had so much fun sleeping in the motorhome, swimming and hiking the mountain. They both brought home a rock that they are very proud of.
In the Motorhome
Swimming @ Heise
Hiking
On top of the Mountain with Grandpa
Drake's rock
Our trip was a blast. We were very busy but it was fun to see everyone. I am happy that both brothers could get married so we had an excuse to go home. All 3 of my brothers are married now. I have the best sisters-in-law. They are all so much fun and feel like my own sisters.
5 comments:
Congratulations to your brothers! It's always fun to get to go home and be there for special occasions! I am in IF right now, and this past week we went to that Splash Park and tonight we went to the park. Great minds think alike! They are great places!
Looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe they both got married to close to each other. How neat.
Congrats! I wish we could have mad it home at least once to see you guys. How are you feeling? That definitely sounds nice to be in Idaho for 3 weeks.
Ahhhh, the spray park. That was fun meeting you guys there abotu 2 years ago. It looks like you had a blast back home!
Ha ha ha that picture of Jordan and I is nasty :)
Post a Comment