Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Drake and Madelyn started swimming lessons yesterday. They will go the rest of this week and next week. Drake is actually the only one in lessons but they let the other kids play in the kiddie area while Drake's lessons are going on. Madelyn copies them and blows bubbles in the water so she thinks she is in lessons too. It has been a lot of fun to watch them. Neither of them are afraid of the water and love to be wet. Drake is doing a great job and learning how to kick. Madelyn loves just swimming around and going down the slide.

By the Pool


Madelyn going down the slide

I think her face is hilarious

Drake kicking

Wall walks

Cheese!

Ring Around the Rosies

Swimming backwards

Madelyn's back float

Drake's back float

Drake & Madelyn going down the slide together after swimming lessons

3 comments:

Simpson Family said...

Swimming lessons! So fun! I loved those pictures, I laughed so hard at the one of Madelyn going down the slide...that face is classic...I am seriously still laughing thinking about it! In a few years you need to pull that picture out for her...she will love it!
As for Isac, thanks for the assurance. I used to worry that I was boring, but with Isac I am actually the adventurous one so it works out nicely!

~The Dippold's said...

How fun!! I loved swimming lessons. Madelyn & Drake are so cute!! :)

rnichols said...

That is the coolest, no pun intended, pool ever! What a fun place to have swim lessons.