
MySpace Comments and Pregnancy Comments
We are so excited. The baby was very open about showing us which gender he is (typical boy). All of us are very excited, especially Drake. Now we just need to come up with a name and convince Drake that it is NOT CeeCee (he is VERY set on that name).
14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Boys are TERRIFIC (like I need to tell you that)!!
We're really really excited for you guys. Just a few more months left!
Congratulations Mike and Melissa, you should name HIM Griffy, Icherio!
YAY!!! Congrats! He might be a shock after your sweet little Madelyn. :)
CONGRATS!! That is awesome. There are going to be so many boys in our Ward this year. How fun!!! Congrats again that is really exciting!!
whoop whoop!
YEAH! Congratulations! Boys are SO MUCH FUN! And Drake will LOVE having a little brother! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! Three kids that is great! Looks like you guys are doing great. Are you still living in Chicago? What a cute little family you have!
congratulations!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!! THats very exciting!!!
Yeah! You guys have the cutest kids. What fun to have another boy!
Mike and Melissa congratulations! What are you all up to for the summer?
Contrats! That is so exciting for you guys!! :)
That's supposed to say CONGRATS!! Ha! Ha!
Congrats! I love having two boys! I hope your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment