Saturday, July 25, 2009

Spiderman & Carebears

Today we took the kids to Toys R Us b/c Spiderman, Funshine Bear, & Barbie were all there. The kids have been talking about it all week. They finally got to meet them. Both kids were so excited. I know Drake's face doesn't say it but he really is so happy.

I'm not sure what Drake is doing in these pictures. I think he was nervous and holding the top of his shorts.


6 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

How cute! Did Drake need to go to the bathroom?!! Haha! What a boy!

Krishele said...

Maybe he's like a spaniel puppy...they pee when they get excited. :)

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

how fun!!!!

okay, and seriously, you need to get bigger!!! you look too good!!

Phil and Tiffany said...

So cute--How happy is Madelyn!!! I love how happy and expressive her facial expressions are. Precious.

Jordan and Sadie Simpson said...

Ha ha those pictures remind me of Jordan! (I don't know if he was that shy or not, but it looked like a little kid version of him)

Amy 'n' Nate said...

I love the pictures! The kids are getting cuter all the time.