Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a great Halloween this year. We did a lot of different activities. We went trick-or-treating at Old Navy last Saturday and got free t-shirts. Then that night we had our ward's trunk-or-treat. The kids played games and got a lot of candy. For Family Home Evening we decorated pumpkins. On Thursday night we went Trick-or-treating at the mall. On Friday Drake's pre-school sang to us then they went trick-or-treating. That night we all went trick-or-treating up in Winthrop Harbor (most cities don't do trick-or-treating on Halloween night here. They do it the Sunday before Halloween-weird I know). Both kids loved being dressed up and have really loved the candy! We got so much we don't even know what to do with it!!!!!!

Did you know that Superman is a BYU fan? (He wouldn't take the hat off)



Trunk-or-Treat

Drake playing a game

Madelyn throwing the bean bag

Ava, Hannah, Liberty, Madelyn, Drake, Brad

Super Girl (Abi) & Superman

Drake & Emma

Madelyn lounging

Super Boy (Ben) & Superman

Liberty & Madelyn checking out their treats

4 comments:

Julie Peterson said...

Whoa, that's a lot of candy! I want some! Melissa, I am so disappointed there are not pictures or a video of you as Hannah! Come on!

Livingstone Family said...

Well, Christmas is coming up, you can always recycle it for stockings!!

Genessa said...

Looks like you guys had a great
Halloween. I can't believe how much candy they got. Wow!
I love the costumes, way to cute.

Krystal said...

Hey Melissa- it's Krystal... I totally came across your blog and had to say hi! You have the most darling family! Your kids are so adorable and it looks like they had a fun Halloween! I hope everything is going well for you and Mike! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I'm so glad that I found you and can keep in touch!