Last night Madelyn told me she had pooped in her diaper. She got out a diaper and the wipes and got on the floor. I was just finishing something up in the kitchen and when I came out to change her, she was doing the changing. She had her baby on the floor, with the diaper under the baby and was wiping her baby down. It was very cute. She did it again today and Drake decided to jump in and help her. She was wiping the babies face and Drake was trying to show her that you need wipe her bum. It was very cute. A few weeks ago Drake tried changing Madelyn's poopy diaper and made a mess(he was only trying to help). So, I was happy they were changing the doll's poopy diaper instead of Madelyn's.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Changing A Diaper
Last night Madelyn told me she had pooped in her diaper. She got out a diaper and the wipes and got on the floor. I was just finishing something up in the kitchen and when I came out to change her, she was doing the changing. She had her baby on the floor, with the diaper under the baby and was wiping her baby down. It was very cute. She did it again today and Drake decided to jump in and help her. She was wiping the babies face and Drake was trying to show her that you need wipe her bum. It was very cute. A few weeks ago Drake tried changing Madelyn's poopy diaper and made a mess(he was only trying to help). So, I was happy they were changing the doll's poopy diaper instead of Madelyn's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute! What a smart girl.
Post a Comment