One thing I do love about the Midwest is it's beautiful fall. The leaves turn the prettiest colors and fall off the tree. We went to the park the yesterday and made a big pile of leaves. The kids then jumped in it. They threw leaves in the air and were having the best time. Everything is so pretty right now, I love all the yellow and red trees.
5 comments:
I can't believe how warm it still is there, spread some our way-- please? We woke up to lots of snow today. Time to go buy snow boots, gloves, hats, & coats for everyone I guess, we better start saving our money! Madelyn is looking so grown-up I can hardly believe it!
What a cute family you have!! Are you guys in IL now?? Hope you guys are doing good! :)
I just saw your CHrismtas countdown .... What? Only 46 days? I cannot believe it, where do the days go that suddenly there will be only 2? Should I panic yet?
Those are some cute pictures!
I love fall too. Looks like your kiddos had a good time playing in the leaves!
Post a Comment