Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hannah Montana

Drake's friend from his primary class had a birthday party. Drake and Madelyn got to go. At the party they first dressed up like Hannah then Hannah came and did a concert for them. (This is a girl in our ward who dresses up as Hannah Montana and other characters and does concerts all over the state. This is her job and she is VERY popular out here. Her sister was Lola) None of the kids had a clue that it wasn't the real Hannah and Lola. They got their picture taken with the 2, they autographed it and framed it for us. Madelyn was in heaven. This was the best birthday party I have ever seen. My kids absolutely loved it.

Drake & Madelyn rockin' out

Madelyn with Hannah & Lola

Drake w/ Hannah & Lola (he wouldn't go by himself so I got stuck in the picture)

Hannah singing to us

Madelyn dancing (almost crying) on the stage

Lola & Madelyn

Drake playing his guitar

Madelyn playing her guitar

3 comments:

Allison said...

Those are hilarious, I love the one of Drake staring like he's staring at Hannah Montana herself and is in a trance, those are so cute!

Livingstone Family said...

That looks like so much fun! People go all out, don't they? I love Madelyn's dress, it turned out perfect. I wasn't sure how long to make it, but it looks great. I think I'm going to make Christmas ones for all the girls.

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

How cool is that! That girl really looks like Hannah. Did she sound like her too?