Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Mike is 29!
Mike is getting older. He turned 29 on the 1st. He had to work on his birthday, which he said he was bummed about, but I think he still had a great day. Once he got home we picked him up some Joe's Barbecue for a snack. This is one of the best places to eat in Gilbert, AZ. They give you free food on your b-day and Mike has been waiting all year for this. It was top priority to get Joe's. He then opened his presents and got some great gifts. The kids gave him the new Zelda Wii game. I gave him a new keyboard for his iPad (which he picked out himself-boring) but I did surprise him with a new grill. He had no idea it was coming. We took the family to dinner at Pizza Hut and then had cake and ice cream. It was a great day and we love Mike so much. He really is such a great dad and husband. You might think I have to say that b/c it's his birthday but it's actually true. We are so blessed to have him as our Dad and Husband! We love you Mike.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment