Last night Drake and I went to a Phoenix Suns game. He got 2 free tickets from his basketball league. We had a ton of fun. It was a close game which made it even more fun. We got to see Steve Nash play (who is amazing) and I think Drake's favorite part was the cotton candy :) We got home really late and it made for a tough morning this morning but we sure had a lot of fun. It as fun to just have that one on one time with Drake. That doesn't happen very often. He is the oldest and we expect so much out of him. We treat him like he's a grown up instead of a kid so it was fun to let him be himself last night. He really is a great boy and has such a great personality. It's no wonder all the kids at school love him. We love him tons too! Thanks for going to the game with me last night Drake.
Drake is standing in front of the US Airways Center but it's so dark you can't see him


And this is me due in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm just glad the baby didn't decide to come last night at the game.
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Drake is so grown up. I can't believe you are always so tiny with every baby. Especially considering this is your fourth, you look amazing!
aw.......so fun! Glad you could go do that with Drake :) im especially glad baby boy didn't decide to come!
How fun! What an awesome memory! I can't believe you're 2 weeks away! Glad your little one decided to wait also. Melissa...Morgan is older than Mike. We can totally be best super senior friends because Morgan's age cancels mine out so now we're all basically the same age, right?! :]
Post a Comment