Yes, it's true. We are adding another boy to the madness. We really were shooting for a full basketball team and now we will have 4 boys and if they decide to let their lame old mom play we will have a full basketball team. We'd love to have Madelyn as a sub but I'm afraid we are heading down the dancing/cheerleading road faster than I can say girl.
We came home from the ultra sound to tell the kids about the baby. Drake was pretty excited, Cache could've cared less (til this guy steals his mom then he'll get mean) and Madelyn bawled. She cried so hard b/c she was sure it was a girl. She already had outfits picked out for them. I told her she could still share her shoes with this baby but she didn't think that was cool. Ha Ha I talked to her and told her I was the only girl too and she will be my only princess and we can shop together. She was a lot happier after that. We are super excited for him to come. Both Mike and I were a little shocked since we thought it would probably be a girl but we are excited for another little guy. We feel so blessed to have the 3 kids we already have and can't wait to have another. I know he is supposed to be part of our family and I can't wait for him to get here.
(We had to incorporate Jimmer into this family somehow-but no he will NOT be named Jimmer although we LOVE him. Maybe middle name Ha Ha)



3 comments:
Yea! Congrats!! I thought that Mike was going to take the cheerleading role, not Madelyn! Haha!! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten, especially Cache and Madelyn. We miss you guys, but we're glad to see you're doing well!
yay congrats that is wonderful:)
If we have another boy Devin is begging me to name him jimmer. haha Congrats!
Post a Comment