I am so behind on everything. So here I go. We went to fan fest about a month ago. The MLB all star game was here in Phoenix so they had a fan fest day. We got to go check out some vendors, run bases, and even meet a few baseball players. We went with our friends Tyler, Missy and Jacoby Roe. We had a blast. The kids did an umpiring camp. It was really funny to watch. They were so shy they would hardly do anything but they both loved it.

Tyler, Missy & Jacoby


Tyler pitching


Drake and Madelyn by Randy Johnson


Cache got an airplane, Drake a dinosaur, and Madelyn a princess crown

I love how patiently Jacoby is waiting for his balloon to be made.

Jacoby got Thomas The Train

Umpiring Camp

We stopped by Mike's hospital after to show the kids. It's a nice hospital

No comments:
Post a Comment