Monday, August 1, 2011

A New Member of the Team

It's time to add a new member to the Peterson team. We are hoping to have a full basketball team with 1 sub. We are on the road for that. Our newest teammate will be appearing on or around February 28, 2012. We are pretty excited. There's always a possibility that we might add a cheerleader or half time dancer but that's ok. We just want a healthy one.

My kids are really excited to have a new baby coming. They really get it this time so it was fun to see their faces when we told them. Drake and Madelyn are both convinced that it's a girl and Drake has once again named her. (For those of you that weren't around for the whole Cache thing Drake knew it was a boy and was sure we were going to name him Ci-Ci). Well, this time Drake said to me "We won't name this baby Ci-Ci b/c it will get made fun of but her name is Love Love". I thought to myself "I think Ci-Ci is better". It was funny though. Madelyn thinks it's a girl too but the first thing she said was "I hope it's a grill (girl-she says it grill though) so we can have 3 boys and 3 grills in our family. That would be perfect." So far the baby is healthy and we hope it stays this way. I'll keep you posted as to whether we have another possible teammate or the possibility of a cheerleader/dancer.

10 comments:

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

Congrats you guys. That is so exciting. I am hoping for a girl just to make things even at your house, but either way it will be cute, all your kids are. I can't believe you are having baby number 4, that must make you really old, right :) Hope the pregnancy goes well for you.

Butler Family said...

yay that is so AWESOME. CONGRATS!!! It would be fun for you to have a girl so you could have 2 of each.

Ryan and Julianne said...

OK I had to read that twice (I think I'm a little slow today...). But now that I understand it correctly:

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm excited for you guys. I vote a girl. But you guys have pretty cute boys, too, so a boy would be lovely too. I hope you're feeling well, good luck! I think late winter/early-spring babies are the best!

Malerie said...

Congrats! How exciting! I hope you're feeling ok. (I secretly hope it's a girl, too) :) Madelyn would have so much fun dressing her up and making her into a girly girl! :)

Adrienne & Scott said...

Yea!! Congrats! Hope everything is going great!!

Amy 'n' Nate said...

Hooray!! Congrats. :)

The Price Family said...

congrats!

kharris said...

I am so excited for you!!! I am sure you are glad the baby will come in Feb so its not so hot. Good Luck with everything, we miss you. I will be down there in Oct with the boys and hope to see you. Say hi to the kids from Marc and us too.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Trimbles said...

YEAH! Thats really exciting news! Looks like all is well in the south west :)