Today was Drake's first day of school. He started 1st grade @ Houston Elementary. It was really weird having him gone all day. I felt like something was missing. He loves school though. His teacher is Mrs. Lunsford and she is really nice. He was so proud to wear his school shirt on the first day. It is also crazy that he started today. It sure didn't feel like school should be starting since it's still above 100 degrees. He had a great day and I think he is going to love this year.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, he looks so grown up. Is he missing his front teeth? I can't believe how much your family has changed since we have seen you last. Tell Drake good luck in school for us.
Love your post! Drake looks so grown up though...and 100 degrees is 30 degrees more than it is here in Poulsbo today!
Your post is excellent! I am so happy to see it.
salt lake security systems
Post a Comment