Monday, July 26, 2010

My 3 Cuties!

I know I'm a little biased being their mom and all but it's my job. I think my kids are super cute-sometimes more than others. This is one of those moments where all 3 kids were happy and smiling. I just had to take a picture so I could remember that these times do happen. Yes, they are rare so we must capture them EVERY time!

4 comments:

Simpson Family said...

So cute!! You may be biased...but its true, you've got dang cute kids!

Alicia and Devin said...

WOW!!! They all look so big and I love Cash's hair. We miss you guys

Emily said...

Your kids are cute so be proud! Looks like you guys are having a great time in Spokane. We miss you guys but are glad you are having so much fun.

rnichols said...

Oh my gosh Cache has gotten so big. Your kids are adorable and so happy--like you!