Wednesday, August 4, 2010
A Bat?
This post is for Mike and the little boy in him. The kids were outside playing with Mike when Drake came running in the house yelling "Mom, you have got to see this, oh and bring your camera." I thought it was just something lame (well, lame to an adult anyway), but then he told me, "Dad wants you to come take a picture of this". I figured it must be something pretty interesting since Mike sent Drake on an errand to get me with the camera. Mike NEVER takes pictures or asks to have a picture taken of ANYTHING! I ran (literally) outside, thinking it was something serious. Well, I rounded the corner of our house only to find Mike standing over some black thing. He tells me it's a bat. He was so fascinated by it and had me take a million pictures and made sure to point out (at least 5 times) that it's eyes had been eaten out. He was pretty excited. Him and Drake were quite the pair gawking over this nasty thing. Then, to make the whole situation even better Drake looks at me and Mike and will all seriousness says "I did not know that bats were real". He's obsessed with Batman and since Batman isn't real I guess he just assumed bats weren't real either. It cracked me up. You gotta love those 2 boys!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment