Thursday, July 22, 2010

Priest Lake 2010

We were lucky enough to match in Spokane which is only 2 hours away from where my family vacations every year-Priest Lake. This year was really fun because all of my bros, their wives and their kids (except Michael and Whitney-we missed you!) got to go. We spent 2 weeks there boating, swimming, jet-skiing, wake surfing and having a blast. I loved this place growing up and was excited to take my kids there. I knew they would have fun but I never imagined how much fun they would really have. My cousins and all their kids were there. My kids don't know them very well so it was fun for them to make friends with them. I am so happy that we were able to go and that we got to spend time with my family.


Mike surfing

Isac and Drake on the surf board


Drake jumped off the pole. All it took was, "I'll give you a dollar" Cheap entertainment :)



Madelyn was watching me put these pictures up and she asked my why she had a dirty face. I wonder the same thing? Hmmm


Madelyn LOVED the jet-ski


Cache's own swimming pool filled with warm shower water-what a life!

Madelyn jumping off the dock

The kids and I rode on the tube-let's say it wasn't the best experience. The tube did a nose dive and went under the water. We were completely covered in water. I have no clue why. When we came up Cache and Drake were hysterical and Madelyn had fallen out. That plan totally backfired.

Madelyn's big rock she found



I love to eat sand!

Cache loved splashing in the water-he got soaked

The Candy Wagon-and you wonder why we all come home 10 lbs heavier

Madelyn, Ed, and Drake



The legendary beach football game

MY FAVORITE PICTURE! Cache was loving his sucker but he couldn't decide whether to have that or his binkie so...he figured out a way to have both!

Drake and Ed


Drake and Isac wake surfing

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

What a BLAST!!! How fun to be able to take your kids back there. What a fun Family Vacation!!

morgan and tina said...

HOw fun! I'm glad you were able to get away for a bit!

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

I love Cache's personal swimming pool. Too cute, also love the sucker and the pacifier in at the same time. Looks like you all had a blast. We miss you guys.