Monday, July 26, 2010

Exploring Spokane

Over the last few weeks that we've been here we've been able to explore Spokane and all it's different parks. They have some amazing parks here. One of them the kids chased ground hogs. The others have amazing toys, splash pads and even awesome swimming pools. We've had a great summer here.

The park where they chased the ground hogs





Riverfront Park
This is the garbage eating goat


Look at this cool slide!




5 comments:

Butler Family said...

those parks look so much fun!! It is always fun trying to explore new parks and things for your kids to enjoy!! They are so cute and Cache is getting so BIG

Simpson Family said...

Such a cute post! Loved the pics :)

Adrienne & Scott said...

Looks like you're getting to know Spokane a little better! Gotta love the garbage eating goat!! Spokane's so classy! Haha! I'm excited to see you guys in a month!! Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures!!! =D I sure miss Spokane! I LOVE Riverfront Park!! We took our kids there when they were tiny, I need to find those pictures and scan them into our family blog, too. :)

rnichols said...

Spokane looks beautiful. What a fun adventure!