Monday, October 5, 2009
Puzzle King
Drake has been very in to puzzles lately. We started with 24 piece puzzles but they only took him minutes to put together. A couple of months ago I bought a 4 pack of puzzles. At the time I didn't realize they were 100 piece puzzles. Because they were "Cars" (the movie) puzzles he begged and begged to do them. I decided it wouldn't hurt anything. He did the first puzzle in less than an hour and the other ones took him about 40 minutes. He can now do the puzzles in 15-20. We were wondering how else to challenge him. It's been nice b/c it keeps him busy, out of our hair, and it's good for his brain. We found a 300 piece puzzle but wondered if he wouldn't have the patients for it. We were proven wrong. Less than 3 hours later he came running out of the kitchen to show us he'd finished. It really is amazing that he can do that. He didn't get it from me. I struggle with the baby ones that have the shape cut out for you and all you have to do is put it in place. It's been fun to watch him figure this out. He is our puzzle king!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow that is amazing! Happy late birthday too - loved the presents your kids picked out for you.
Wow That really is amazing.
What a smart boy! Good Job, Drake.
Oh my heavens that is incredible. I would never have thought to give someone his age a 300 piece puzzle, I can't do one of those by myself. Way to go Drake!!
Post a Comment