Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pictures of Cache

Mike's cousin, Heidi (who is an AMAZING photographer) took pictures of Cache when he was 5 days old. Here is a link to her website showing some of the pictures she took. She did such an awesome job. Thanks a ton Heidi!!

Here are a few of my favorites (it was so hard to choose. I wish I could put all of them on here but it would take too much space)









7 comments:

morgan and tina said...

Melissa he is handsome! I love his hair!!

Amy 'n' Nate said...

My gosh, he's so beautiful! Congratulations.

Alicia and Devin said...

The one in the chair is so cute. He looks so tiny! Heidi did a great job. He is adorable

Trent and Dianne Rencher said...

Cache is so adorable, love his cute hair! He wants to live in Seattle.

Heidi said...

you're welcome melissa! i'm happy you guys like them. he's so sweet! i bet he's chubbed up a little since those pictures were taken. :)

Simpson Family said...

so stinkin cute! love the pics!

Emily said...

Those turned out so cute. I love the one with him in the recliner!