Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday-26

Today was my birthday and I had a great day. The best part was the kids. They were both so excited. Last night Mike took them shopping and let them pick out anything they wanted for me. Mike didn't help them, he just let them choose. They could hardly wait for me to open them. It was a long day for them waiting until Mike got home. Finally, he got home and I opened them. Drake bought me a flower necklace and Madelyn got me stick on earrings. They were both excited and very proud. It made my birthday awesome. I couldn't ask for any better presents.

My awesome necklace and me and Madelyn have on earrings


Just thought I'd throw this in there. I only have 2 weeks and 5 days left. It's going so fast!!!

11 comments:

rnichols said...

Happy birthday Melissa! What sweet kids and presents that they got you. They're so cute! Good luck with your pregnancy/labor in the next couple weeks! Are you getting induced?

Julianne said...

Happy birthday!

And PS - I said to Ryan when I opened up the blog and saw the first picture, "Oh, she must be about 6 months along." YOU ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS LEFT? WHAT?? I swear I was that size at about 3 days pregnant. You look really great. Congratulations and I hope everything with labor and delivery and all the post-everything goes very well.

Adrienne & Scott said...

Glad you had a good birthday! I laughed so hard when I saw what the kids got you! I love those type of gifts! I bet Madelyn wanted the earrings herself and knew you'd share! haha! You look great!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!

The Cook Clan said...

So cute! I love the pics. Hope you had a fabulous Birthday!

Duncan Family said...

You look awesome!!! Happy Birthday!

Molly Kay said...

I still can't believe you are that far along in your pregnancy, you look way too good! I'm so glad you had a fun birthday. What a cute idea to have the kids get you gifts... and hilarious! :)

Kristina said...

That is histerical. Don't you love those thoughtful presents from the kids? Too bad you can't wear your new jewelry to church on Sunday, maybe next week. I'm so gald you had a good Birthday. Thanks for taking me shopping Today.

Simpson Family said...

Hope your birthday was awesome~ I will say drake and madelyn did excellent on their choice of gifts! by the way, you look amazing. And no, that compliment was not a late birthday gift, it it true!!

Krystal said...

I am so glad you had such a fun BIRTHDAY! Your kids are so darling to think of you and be so excited for you to see their gifts! AND HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that you look so amazing and you are due any day? :) You look so good and I hope you are feeling well! What an exciting time!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday!!1
Hope everything goes good with the labor/delivery! Can't wait to see the baby!!

Krishele said...

Happy Birthday! You look fantastic, esp. for only having 2 weeks left! Good luck with it all. By the way, Drakes puzzle doing? Amazing. that's all I can say.