Friday, December 5, 2008

First Snow of the Year

We had our first snow of the year. The kids were both so excited. Drake got to play in the snow at pre-school but Madelyn didn't. She was very sad because she wanted to jump in the snow with Drake. Drake also, really wanted to shovel (that won't last long). So, when Drake got home from pre-school we went outside and played. It was snowing while we were out there and it was very pretty. Drake shoveled (for a minute) then he lost interest and wanted to play with Madelyn. It was really fun watching them play. They were so excited about the snow.



Drake likes to fall down (it must be a boy thing. Madelyn tried to copy him, but then she couldn't get back up very easily)





4 comments:

morgan and tina said...

How fun! I'm jealous I'm missing snow. How are you all doing out there?

The Cook Clan said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are so cute. Brrrr, looks cold.

Krystal said...

Your kids are seriously darling! How fun to watch your kids get so excited about playing in the snow. It would be so much fun to see you guys and meet your little family sometime.
Ya, I forgot that Mike went to Africa- that is really cool. It was absolutely amazing... YOU HAVE TO GO SOMEDAY, you would love it :)

Julianne said...

OK, so I just found your comment on my post about the bed Ryan made -- so -- hello!

OK, we're both looking at your blog and we're amazed that Madelyn is TWO! We've never even met her, and Drake was just about 6 months old when we knew him! My, my, my, how time flies! But they are both soo cute.

My friend Lynn Holm said she knows you guys. Are you guys in the same ward or something? I like her a whole bunch; she was one of my freshman-year roommates at BYU.

Anyway -- can I add you to my blog list of people we like to read up on? We'd both love to stay updated with you! Come leave me a comment (if you want) and let me know if it's OK!