Drake and I made these cute reindeer together. They were super easy and perfect for a kid his age. I put the icing on the cookie and he stuck the eyes, nose and antlers on. We think they are so cute and we had a lot of fun making them together. He was very proud.
6 comments:
These are super cute!! My neices & nephews would love making these! :)
awesome!! i love all of your edible crafts! :) cute and tasty.
Those are too cute! I actually found some in a magazine, ripped it out, and haven't seen it since. So I'm glad you put pictures up, I think I'll make some next week. You are getting so crafty! The two week countdown begins ...
They are adorable and taste great too!
Ummm...I would like to eat 12 of those. Please send some immediately.
Drake is so cute. So cute!
Super cute! I loved this idea as well.
Post a Comment