Monday, December 15, 2008

Drake's 4th Birthday

Drake turned 4 today, but we actually celebrated his birthday yesterday. We are leaving for Idaho Falls today and so we thought we would give him a full day to enjoy his birthday and presents. He got a lot of great presents and had a lot of fun. He chose his cake himself and was very excited about it. Today he gets to take cupcakes to pre-school to celebrate his birthday. He is getting a double birthday.

GeoTrax airplane from G&G Simpson

Super Hero Set

Opening his presents

Cars blanket I made him

Zebra Madelyn gave him

Drake & Madelyn with all his presents

Spiderman Cake

3 comments:

morgan and tina said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's that old! I hope you had a good trip to IF and everything went well with the wedding.

Liz Wilcken said...

HOWDY!!! Haven't seen you since we were in the same ward in Wyview!!! I guess you live in the same area as Brian's cousin, the Merrills? Coolness! Anyways, let me know your email and I'll send you an invite to our private blog if you like :)
Brian, Liz, Benjamin, Rose Wilcken
PS- Nice to see you had a little girl too. I remember we were pregnant together. (If you still can't remember who we are, our little Ben is the boy in the ward who would scoot on his bum all the time.)

Liz Wilcken said...

ok, my email is millioncowmama@Gmail.com