Both kids like to flex their muscles. Drake has been doing this since he was just a few months old and Madelyn picked up on it. It looks like their eyes are going to pop out of their heads. They think they are so funny.
Cute kids! I can't believe how big Drake has gotten, but I guess when I think about it, Kate is that big too. Crazy. I tracked you down through the Wahlen's blog...and it's fun to read about what you're up to. I've got a blog, if you want to visit its http://idahotaters.blogspot.com Drop on by and drop a line!
3 comments:
Cute kids! I can't believe how big Drake has gotten, but I guess when I think about it, Kate is that big too. Crazy. I tracked you down through the Wahlen's blog...and it's fun to read about what you're up to. I've got a blog, if you want to visit its http://idahotaters.blogspot.com Drop on by and drop a line!
By the way, I'm pretty new to blogging. How did you do such a cute title on your blog? I can't figure it out for the life of me!
So cute! We look at your blog daily and my kids watch the videos over and over. What a fun way to keep up with my long lost cuz!
Post a Comment