Friday, March 21, 2008

Madelyn's Snacks



Madelyn LOVES to eat and she will eat anything she can find. I can now prove it to everyone!! The other day I walked in the kitchen and she was snacking away on the tub of butter. She had a glob in her hand and a big one in her mouth. I had to pry it away. Yesterday Madelyn decided to eat a clump of mud. She smiled at me and her teeth were caked in mud. It was disgusting, but she thought it was great.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't know what's worse the mud or the margerine. That is seriously really funny that she just eats whatever!

Bryan, Rachel, Ben and Tyler Nichols said...

Melissa are you not feeding your poor kids enough? Hey, I would go for the butter too. Yum! That's hilarious!

Cute Easter pictures. The weather reminds me of Rexburg. Sunny one day, up to your knees in snow the next.

How are you guys doing?

Elissa said...

I am so glad that you found our blog. It is going to be a great way to keep in touch. Your kids are darling. I can't believe how big Drake has gotten, and Madlyn is so beautiful. Keep in touch.

Krishele said...

I have a neighbor down the street who's son loved to eat dirt. There was plenty of it, too, since they hadn't put a yard in yet. A little dirt never hurt anyone, right? You'd think that until you had to scrub the sand off of his hiney every time he had a poopy diaper. What a pain!

Kate eats ketchup like it's candy. Gross!

Tana said...

WOW! She is getting so big. Very Cute!!!