Isn't it fun having two kids? Don't you think Drake would be so lonely without Madelyn, especially now that she's old enough to be good company for him? Seriously, we don't even attempt Easter Eggs anymore, the kids havn't noticed for two years now. It really ruins everything, the table, the clothes, the dischloths we use to clean up with, not worth it ... We miss you and I love all your pictures. Madelyn cracks me up, I can't wait to see her-- she's like a whole new person growing up so fast!
1 comment:
Isn't it fun having two kids? Don't you think Drake would be so lonely without Madelyn, especially now that she's old enough to be good company for him? Seriously, we don't even attempt Easter Eggs anymore, the kids havn't noticed for two years now. It really ruins everything, the table, the clothes, the dischloths we use to clean up with, not worth it ... We miss you and I love all your pictures. Madelyn cracks me up, I can't wait to see her-- she's like a whole new person growing up so fast!
Post a Comment