Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

We have already had a couple Easter egg hunts but it is quite interesting to see the difference between the 2. Yesterday we had an Easter egg hunt at a park. It was barely jacket weather and today we had to have the Easter egg hunt at the church because we woke up to snow. We got dumped on. Yesterday was like spring and today it looks like the middle of January again. Both kids LOVED the hunt though!

Easter Morning

Drake finding his 1st egg

Madelyn finding her 1st egg

Another Egg!!

Our friends-Brad, Hannah, Ava, Drake & Madelyn

Madelyn @ church Easter Egg Hunt

Drake @ church Easter Egg Hunt


More Eggs


Look @ my Easter Basket

The next day-A little bit different weather



1 comment:

morgan and tina said...

fun!! crazy weather it looks like there. I love that your little girl is eating butter cause I totally did that when I was little. So...if that says anything she'll turn out ok!! I'm ok right?! :] Tell your family hi for me!