The kids and I were in Idaho for the 4th of July. We had a great time. It's one of my favorite holidays and I have found it's not as good anywhere else. Yes, some of that might be because that's what I grew up with the the parade is really fun for the kids and the fireworks are amazing. Not to mention the weather is perfect in Idaho at that time. It's also so fun to see all my old friends from growing up and catching up with them.
 |
| Me & Rebecca Meikle Webb |
 |
| Harper & Madelyn |
We went to the parade with Tyra, Grandma Julie and Grandpa Peterson.
That night we went to the fireworks with Grandma & Grandpa Simpson. The kids all loved the fireworks. McKay kept saying "pretty". It was super cute.
 |
| Drake & Cache ALWAYS wrestling |
 |
| Krew |
 |
| Harper & McKay |
We even had our own little firework show at Grandma & Grandpa Simpson's house. The kids saved their money to buy some fireworks and we lit them off one night. They were so fascinated.
No comments:
Post a Comment