Monday, October 15, 2012
Cache Is 3
Cache turned 3 on the 14th. I can't believe he's already 3. He was so excited for his birthday. He knew he was getting an Incredibles Cake. He loved it. It was actually a cookie b/c he doesn't like cake.
He also got some great presents. Drake gave him A Little Einsteins Movie, Madelyn gave him a Finn McMissile (from Cars 2) and McKay gave him a tiger. Grandma Julie and Grandpa Peterson gave him the cutest book. Grandma Julie took pictures of him from the time he was born and put them together. Cache loves the book. Grandma and Grandpa Simpson gave him a big Finn McMissile. He is very clear that it is a "big" Finn McMissile or as he says (Pin Mit Mittle). Mike and I gave him a Cars racing track with Mater and Lightning McQueen and a little Holly Shiftwell car from Cars 2. The way he says Holly Shiftwell is even better than the way he says Finn McMissle. It's not appropriate to post but let's just say he is missing a letter in her last name. Mike and I crack up every time he says her name. We are immature enough to ask him out of the blue just so we can hear it.
We were lucky enough to have Mike's sister, Jessica, in town. It was great having her here. She gave Cache a Space Angry Birds game. This is a hit with all 3 kids. Cache is such a great kid and I'm so glad he's our boy. He is so fun!
The cake I made him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment