Friday, April 6, 2012

Family Visit

We were lucky enough to have both mine and Mike's families come down and visit since we've had McKay. My parents came for 10 days to help out after McKay was born and Mike's mom, dad, and 2 sisters (Jessica and Tyra) came recently. It was a lot of fun to have them around. They came down for a vacation but I don't think they realized they were actually going to be working :) Between 4 kids and my endless to-do list I think they did very little relaxing. They were replacing ceiling fans, weeding my yard, cutting down trees, pulling bushes and well entertaining 4 very excited kids. They helped us out a ton. There were a lot of projects we wanted to get done but never had the time or equipment. Mike's parents fixed that. We gave our front yard a make-over and I'm loving. I'm so glad they could come see us and help us out.

Grandpa was brave enough to swim with the kids


He just dumped Drake off his chair into the pool

Madelyn and Aunt Jessica







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Microsoft Office 2010 is Microsoft's fastest-selling office suite, and Office 2010 Download has many powerful features.