Friday, April 27, 2012

Kid Quiz

Ok so since I've had McKay I just look at him and can't believe how much he looks like my other kids. I have been trying to figure out which one and it is constantly changing. I was looking at the kids baby pics the other day and asking Mike which baby it was. He missed quite a few So...I thought it would be fun to put up random pictures of my kids and see if you can guess who is who. I really am just having fun reminiscing of my kids as babies but I thought I'd make a post out of it and those that want can play this fun little game in the comments section. #1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15

6 comments:

Whitney and Michael said...

I think I have a little advantage because I’ve seen some these pics/outfits in pictures on your parents computer ☺ but I’m going to go with my initial thought!
1. Drake
2. Drake
3. Cache
4. Cache
5. Cache
6. Drake
7. Cache
8. Drake (I’ve seen this pic before I think ;)
9. McKay
10. Drake
11. Madelyn
12. Cache
13. Madelyn
14. Drake
15. McKay

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

I can't tell who is who, but they are all so cute! I have the same problem with the pictures of my girls too. I am interested in finding out who is who though.

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

I'll be honest, I thought I was looking at the same baby over and over. I'm amazed at how much they look alike. I'm not surprised the hubs even missed a few. I'm excited to see who's who.
1-McKay
2-Drake
3-Cache
4-Cache
5-Drake
6-Cache
7-Cache
8-Drake
9-McKay (I recognized your carpet)
10-Drake
11-Madelyn
12-Cache
13-Madelyn
14-Drake
15-McKay

Jordan and Sadie Simpson said...

Ok here are Jordan's guesses:
1. McKay
2. Drake
3. Cache
4. Cache
5. McKay
6. Drake
7. Cache
8. Drake
9. McKay
10. Drake
11. Madelyn
12. Cache
13. Madelyn
14. Drake
15 Cache

My guesses:
1. McKay
2. Drake
3. Cache
4. Cache
5. Drake
6. McKay
7. Cache
8. Drake
9. McKay
10. Drake
11. Madelyn
12. McKay
13. Cache
14. Drake
15. McKay

Simpson Family said...

K here goes nothin!

1. Cache
2. Drake
3. Mckay
4. Cache
5. Drake
6. McKay
7. Cache
8. Drake
9. McKay
10. Drake
11. Madelyn (haha cheating. Ive seen that one before)
12. Cache
13.Drake
14. Drake
15. Cache

Yup..they all look the same!

Julie Peterson said...

1. Cache
2. Drake
3. Cache
4. Cache
5. Drake
6. Cache
7. Cache
8. Drake
9. Drake
10. McKay
11. Drake
12. Cache
13. Madelyn
14. McKay
15. McKay
I almost hate to do this quiz. Even though I have an edge because~ I think I may have contributed some of the clothes, I am still very confused! All that matters is the facts: I have the cutest grand kids EVER! Grandma Julie