Friday, March 9, 2012

McKay's Newborn Pictures

It seems like McKay has changed a lot since he was born. Even in the first week. These pictures were taken when he was 1 week old. He looks so grown up to me and he just keeps changing. It's fun to see him grow but sad to see how fast it is going. He is such a sweet little boy. I am enjoying every minute of him!

I love how his hair is curly when it's wet but stick straight when it dries (and sticks straight up)








5 comments:

Malerie said...

Oh my goodness! He is so beautiful!!! Love that hair. I don't think I've said congrats yet, so congrats! I hope everyone is adjusting well! Miss you guys!

Julianne said...

WOOHOOO!! Ok, you guys, this baby seriously might be the prettiest baby I have EVER seen. His skin is such a pretty soft color. And his HAIR! Look at all of it!

Oh I bet you are just eating him up! Good luck with recovery and such!

Butler Family said...

he is so darn cute!! Congrats to the whole family

M. Martin said...

feel like heaven when I saw these images.......
how to make money

Nh Shovro said...

So cute the angel .wishes best luck

takeover lease