Over the last 2 weeks I have got to spend some great time with Drake. He's had some school activities I was able to go with him to. First of all he had a walk-a-thon at Ferris High School. They got "cool" t-shirts that all the kids took turns signing and they walked the track for a while to raise money. It was fun to be there with him. I also got to chaperon his field trip to Finch Arboretum. We walked around and did a scavenger hunt. We had a great time and Drake even wanted to sit by me on the bus. I treasured this moment b/c I know it won't be very long before he's too embarrassed and too cool to sit by him mom on the bus. I was so glad I got to do all this with him. He is such a fun kid and I love him to death! Ms Gutierrez and Drake Drake and Evan (from his soccer team) Drake and Kyle The Bus Ride
No comments:
Post a Comment