Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Buh-Bah

Cache is OBSESSED with balls, but his favorite are buh-bahs (or basketballs). The first thing Cache asks for in the morning is a buh-bah. As soon as I get him out of bed he runs around the house trying to find one. He carries it around ALL day and spins it in his hands and even tries to dribble it. We even keep one in the car. We can't go anywhere without the buh-bah. While driving he throws it against the back of my seat and catches it. At church this last week he found the basketball hoop. Let's just say church was miserable and we spent most of sacrament meeting gin the hall. After church everyone kept asking what was wrong with Cache (that's how bad he was). We had to tell them he could see the basketball hoop but couldn't do anything about it and it was killing him. I remember Drake loved balls but Cache's love is border line crazy! Both Mike and I are loving it though. We both LOVE basketball so we are encouraging this awesome phase!



3 comments:

Malerie said...

I'm sure his daddy is thrilled with this :)

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

hilarious!! (though not for you at church...) :) Cute kids!! I know--crazy how fast everything is going!! didn't we just have babies when we met?! :) Glad you guys are doing well!!!

Butler Family said...

holy cow he is so CUTE and so BIG!!! What a fun phase to be in. Your kids all seem t be growing up so fast.