Saturday, March 26, 2011

No Training Wheels

Mike took Drake to the park today to learn how to ride his bike without training wheels. Drake was very determined to ride without them. It started to rain and Mike asked if Drake wanted to go home. Drake said "No, I'm not leaving until I can do it". So, they stayed. It only took about 15 minutes and he was doing it by himself. We are so proud of him. He's getting so big!

5 comments:

Simpson Family said...

Yea!! Go Drake! That is so awesome. Don't know which is more entertaining though: Drake riding with no training wheels, or Mike running alongside him....haha I totally laughed outside just cuz Mike is Mike :)

Simpson Family said...

out loud not outside......don't ask

Unknown said...

That is fantastic Drake! How fun!

One ting about Drake, when he makes up his mind to do something - he will get it done. A GREAT attribute.

Mike, pretty impressive as well especially just a few days after your surgery.

Grandpa

Butler Family said...

that is wonderful. way to go Drake

Duncan Family said...

Go Drake Go! You did so good! And Mike running along side was awesome! :D I miss you guys, my Mom said she saw you guys at Grandma Jean's. Wish I could have been there! See you all soon!

~Em