Friday, March 4, 2011

Family Pictures

We had pictures taken when we were in Idaho for Thanksgiving. I am just barely getting around to posting them and getting them printed. My aunt did them for me and did a great job. I love how they turned out. Cache was MISERABLE that day. He was up the entire night before screaming because he was teething. Then, to make the day better he fell out of his high chair onto his face at breakfast and did some damage to his nose. It was all cut up and swollen. He looked so sad. He was tired, grouchy and hurting. So, these are the best pictures we got of him but I think he's still cute!






Drake







Madelyn










Cache






2 comments:

Emily said...

You are always so good at getting regular family pictures. They turned out great. Loved seeing all the new posts. Miss you guys!

Butler Family said...

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.