Monday, January 3, 2011
Wild Life
We must have some sort of attraction to wild life. Everywhere we move we have the craziest wild creatures in our backyard. We have had everything from wild bunnies, possums, raccoons, skunks and more. When we moved from our last place I thought we were done but apparently not. We have seen tracings of deer in our backyard here in Spokane over the last few months. Some of tracings are not fun ones to clean up (poop)! But, finally today we caught the deer in action. We were eating breakfast and Drake yelled "Mom, there's a deer in our backyard!" Of course I didn't believe him (he's quite the little jokester). I looked out the window and saw a deer sitting there eating. As I was taking pictures I noticed that there was a second one. It was really fun to watch them. Although it's been fun to see all these amazing animals it's made for some messes to clean up, a stinky house (multiple times), fear of taking the garbage out :) and worry of the kids playing in the back yard. Hopefully in our next place we really can get away from the wild life in our backyard.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment