Thursday, January 27, 2011

Older Brothers

The other day I learned that it doesn't matter what family, what year or where, older brothers will always be older brothers. I have a brother that is 2 years older than me just like Drake is to Madelyn. What happened with these 2 brought back flashbacks of my childhood. So...yesterday I was coming down stairs and Madelyn was gagging. She looked like she was going to throw up(she was doing that whole gag and cough right before you barf thing). I asked her if she was ok and if she was going to throw up. She said "no". I was so confused and asked her if she felt alright. She then said "Drake made me taste his booger". This is where the flashback came in for me. It took me back to my childhood of "Melissa, hold still while i squeeze this shampoo up your nose" and I could name more stories just like that. It got me thinking about how older brothers will always do things like this to their younger sisters and funny enough, the younger sister will usually do it out of love and acceptance of her older brother. It was so gross but I couldn't hold back laughing. I had to leave the room until I could stop laughing. In the meantime Drake had put himself on time out so that was taken care of. All we had to do was talk about never doing it again. I just had to document this story for myself later. I'm still giggling about it now.

2 comments:

Simpson Family said...

oh so hilarious and oh so nasty all at the same time. So funny!

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!! =D