Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Kids Will Never...

Before I had kids I SWORE that my kids would NEVER...

Have dirty faces (notice Drake and Madelyn's kool-aid smiles)

Have snot and boogers in their noses


Have their bum hanging out of their swimming suit

Make big messes

Cut their hair

Look like I picked them up off the street

and so much more. I guess I eat all my words. I've decided as a mom you just do what you have to do to make it through the day.

5 comments:

Krishele said...

Oh, so true. What we didn't know when we were still sane...

Jordan and Sadie Simpson said...

Ha ha ha that was such a cute post! And SO TRUE! :)

The Price Family said...

I love this post! I don't know if all moms can relate but I sure can. We are lucky if we make it to the store with one kids face looking good let alone all of them:)

Simpson Family said...

haha LOVE it!! Oh so true....I only have one and I am already in survival!! So hilarious...loved it.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

soooooo true!