Mike has been dying to make doughnuts and so last night we came up with the lazy man's version. We went to the store and bought the pre-made biscuits. We came home and deep fried them and made our own glaze to go over them. The kids helped and thought that was the best thing ever. They liked eating them more though. Cache didn't help much. In fact his new name is "The Destroyer". He is into EVERYTHING. He managed to take apart pieces of the fridge while we were making doughnuts. And look, he is so proud. It's hard to get mad at him because he just smiles at you. He is a cute little stinker!
1 comment:
SO CUTE! I love Caches little grin! haha I loved Mike's apron....I am laughing pretty hard about it and I dont know why. He looks so domestic...... :)
Post a Comment