Today was an exciting day for both me and Madelyn. She started a dance class. She is doing tap and ballet. It was the cutest thing ever to watch these girls. Most of them were falling down. Madelyn did a great job following her teacher. I was cracking up just watching her though because she was trying so hard and couldn't quite do it exactly like her teacher. She was so proud of herself and so was I. She has been in her leotard all day now. She is such a sweet little princess ballerina. Now I can't wait for the recital. There will be one this winter and I'm sure it will be VERY entertaining!
Madelyn's ballet and tap shoes come in next week so she can't wait to have her shoes to go with the outfit!



Madelyn is the one in the back in the black leotard and pink skirt
2 comments:
This whole entire post just made my day! I am seriously still grinning :) I love how thrilled she looks and how serious she takes her dancing instructions! (From a teacher's point of view that's what I would want to be teaching for sure!) Anyway, loved it! And I realized I may be in WA when her recital is and I would LOVE to come!
That's the cutest thing ever! Of course Madelyn is the best in the class!!! I loved those little girls laying down on the back row!! That is entertainment at its finest!
Post a Comment