Sunday, September 12, 2010

THE DESTROYER-AKA Cache

We officially have a Master of Disaster. Cache destroys EVERYTHING! We have never had a baby like this. The funny thing is, he doesn't crawl, he scoots. He is highly underestimated because of this. I should be happy he doesn't crawl because he would probably be worse if he did. He LOVES to push the button on the computer and turn it off, rip the knob of the bass for the speakers, knock the lamp over, tip the garbage can over and play in it (plus free snacks yum yum) and the list goes on and one and on! What in the world? To make it even worse I get after him, yell and sometimes even slap his hand and what does he do? SMILES. He grins from ear to ear and even giggles some times. We have our hands full. These first 2 pictures both happened within minutes. He turned the computer off, unplugged the router and took the knob off the speaker, so...I moved him. As I was plugging everything back in I turn around to hear kaboom. He'd knocked the garbage can over. I moved him and went to get the broom but by the time I got back he'd made his way back for his late night snack. If this would have been my first kid I know I'd be freaking out but luckily it's my third and I can laugh a little. One day I hope I laugh A LOT though because it really isn't that funny.

Look at that smile. What a stinker!

Does this look like a mess? I totally blame it on Cache. See on the left side of the screen, the knob is missing. The drawers are open and he's been eating the cord that plugs into the computer. He also tore all this paper up and spread it everywhere.




Cache's Mode of Transportation

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Melissa - it was so great to see all your new posts. Cache is so funny - he totally looks just like Drake to me now. He looks so cute in his jersey! Wow give Madelyn a hug from us - she is so brave. I never noticed her thumb before. She looks so much different to me a lot more grown up. Good job to drake on his first day of school. Ava thought it was cool he rode the bus. Blogs are so great to catch up & feel like we still know what's going on with your family. Take care. Jed said anytime I write anything to you from now on I should pass this on for Mike - Go BSU! :)

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

I love Cache's mode of transportation. It is so cute! I can't believe Madeline had surgery. I bet it's nice to have good insurance. We miss you all and hope things are going well for you.